Hire the Best Custom Book Binding Company
What We Offer
We offer the best custom book binding services in the Chicago area. Explore our services today to see what we have to offer!
What Makes Us The Best In The Country
this is not just a statement but a culture. We have employees that have retired with us, we have employees with 20+ years. Our newest employee has 2 years with us, after that its 12 years within the company. A combined 118 years in industry experience from 7 production employees.
Founded 1966, this summer will be 56 years.
- Repeating same styles for law firms’ years after year (imagine having 40 books on the shelf all made within the last 15 years and all the rule lines and text boxes line up identically, that’s what we do repeating styles that were created for a specific law firm year after year.
- Provide digital proofs of a project (on the cover and spine as well as the body content) to allow the client to see exactly how it will look prior to us performing the work.
- Traditional Leather Hard Bound
- Free Bound – The cover is printed and laminated as a soft cover
- Wonder Bound – Art Bookbinders created this style, it’s a leather wrapped spine only
- Smyth Sewing
- Side or Spine sew
- Double fan adhesive
- Meka / String Binding
- Perfect / PUR Binding
- Hard or soft covers
- Clam shell boxes
- Slip cases
- Custom packaging or presentation pieces.
Simply put, we are not your average bindery that focuses on one thing and one thing only: “books”. We are more than that. It’s about our people, service and product.
We are humbled by the appreciation our customers have shown us over the years, as well as their referrals. Much of our success is based on listening to our customers, understanding the demands placed on you, and providing unique and practical solutions.
After half a century and three generations, we remain a family owned and operated business. We continue to be innovators in closing document binding, presentation materials and document management. Our passion continues to be phenomenal customer service translating into mutually beneficial relationships.